5 Beauty Tips For Your Wedding Day
We’ve kinda noticed that Murphy’s laws tend to kick in at the worst time possible, in those moments when everything should go really smooth. Like on your wedding day. Well, we are going to provide you with 5 beauty tips that will take make-up off the list of things that could backfire on the wedding day.
1. Create your own ritual on the night before the wedding. Just like any Victoria Secret does before a fashion show, about eating anything with too much salt/sugar before the wedding to make sure you don’t retain any water and don’t feel bloated because of the sweets. Also, stay away from alcohol because it will swell up and you will lose your skin’s natural glow. Avoid drinking way to many liquids on the night before the wedding as well.
2. Are you having problems with dark circles under your eyes? Put 2 tea bags with green tea in the freezer for a few minutes and then relax on the couch while they get rid of those bags under your eyes. Then, use a concealer with shades of white/pink to cover up the rest.
3. Are you having problems with a zit? An ice cube will eliminate some of the redness on the skin around it. Then, look for a cream that contains Benzoyle Peroxide, substance used to treat acne. This will help stop any potential infection from spreading. Then, use a concealer around the affected area and then right above the zit, but make sure it doesn’t leave any marks. After that, apply a layer of make-up powder.
4. Do you want your skin to glow? Use make-up illuminator, but make sure you apply it with moderation, you don’t want to end up looking like a… light bulb! Highlight certain areas of your face, like the tip of your nose, but also the cleavage and shoulders, if you’ll have these parts uncovered. For a perfect finish, apply a layer of powder and make sure that you have tissues that can absorb sweat with you all day.
5. Avoiding “The mascara movement”. There is no such thing as 100% waterproof and greaseproof mascara, but there is a trick that you can use in order to avoid looking like a panda in your wedding photos. After you’ve applied mascara on your eyelashes, put a napkin/tissue under the inferior eyelid’s eyelashes so that the excess can be absorbed. Then, place another one above them and start blinking. Make sure you always have both wet and dry tissues with you on this day.