5 Bad Wedding Gift Ideas
We all love to attend weddings! We all love being part of them. But there’s something about weddings we find very difficult: buying the perfect gift for the bride and groom. Some people try too hard to get something original or different… and that way they go wrong …really wrong. So, let’s see a list of some bad wedding gift ideas:
1. Kinky gifts – you may think it’s funny to offer them kinky lingerie, sex toys or role play outfits, but that’s too much…picture this: our bride opening such a gift in front of her family, especially old people… awkward horror moment.
2. A pet-even though most people love pets, and a puppy can be a great gift, giving such a gift to a new couple is not that inspired. Taking care of a pet demands time and money, and maybe the couple doesn’t have it or they are not ready to have a pet.
3. Course enrollment- if you are thinking about it… we know you’re good intended, you probably think it would be nice for the couple to spend some quality time and share some hobbies, but they could not like it.
4. An unwanted gift card- be honest…would you like a card to a shop you don’t even like it? I don’t think so.
5. Hideous art-never, but never spend money on some ugly piece of art or strange vase. Besides the fact, they will find it useless, they will do their best to hide it from everybody.
So, keep it simple and don’t forget money is always a welcome gift.